[TR] Driving Gloves

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 15:35:32 MDT 2011

>Since I don't drive the TR6 top down very often in cold weather, the
>steering wheel is usually at a fairly reasonable temperature and my hands are
>warm enough for a good grip.  Lately; however, on those crisp cool days  like
>we had last Saturday, the wheel was cold and my hands weren't much  better.

In New Hampshire, I do top-down til snow on the ground.  Arizonians will laugh, but nothing will do in 30 degree mornings but Gortex insulated hood, gloves and heavy LLBEAN Gortex coat with a windbreaker fleece under jacket and under that a fleece vest.  It ain't about style but statement:  Will not let New England winters beat me.

By the way, it's snowing today.

Gadfrey!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire