[TR] Driving Gloves

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:57:51 MDT 2011

On 10/27/11 7:39 AM, Geo Hahn wrote:
> I always wear gloves when driving so I tend to have an assortment though
> only one set are purpose-made driving gloves.
>
> For really cold weather (by Arizona standards) I use real gloves - leather&
> lined.

It seems cold to me when highs are in the low to mid 30's but then again
the TR is not out when there is snow on the ground since Flagstaff
started using salt instead of cinders.  What part of Arizona are you
in?  I think I have the only TR3 on the road in Flagstaff.

Anyway, I use ski glove liners or warm weather ski gloves. Flexible and
still warm.  Of course they also come in handy in the Land Rover as well.

Teriann