[TR] TR3 Headlight Dimmer Wiring Path

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Thu Oct 27 13:17:33 MDT 2011

     As Ken Richardson said in an interview - he was told to design a car to
last 7 years because that's how long Americans keep a car. He never imagined
that 50 years later people would still be driving them.
     I recently rode in a nephew's Mercedes C320 (I think). There were a myriad
of electrical gremlins plaguing the car. Same with a friend's Mini Cooper S. He
has to thump the driver's door panel just right with his fist to get the window
to operate. I told him that he was wasting his time because roll-up windows are
just a passing fad...

     -Bill in Tehachapi