[TR] Driving Gloves

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 08:39:20 MDT 2011

I always wear gloves when driving so I tend to have an assortment though
only one set are purpose-made driving gloves.

For really cold weather (by Arizona standards) I use real gloves - leather &
lined.

For normal to cool waether I have some ice fishing gloves (brand Kenai) that
are thicker but have open finger tips.

For warm weather I have a lightweight pair of rock climbing gloves, also
open fingers.  Apparently open fingers are preferred by ice fisherman & rock
climbers as well as Cockney cab drivers.

For special occasions ('for best' as they say) I have a pair of Jim Clark
driving gloves circa 1964.  Thin, full coverage and fit like a second skin.
BTW -- in all weather I have wrestling shoes for my feet.

Geo