[TR] Cleaning Bakelite without turning finish to dull haze - was Control Head

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 17:14:50 MDT 2011

I took it to mean the creamy hand cleaner:

http://www.amazon.com/GOJO-1109-Original-Hand-Cleaner/dp/B00065TSSO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1319325046&sr=8-3

They have other types & flavors including some with abrasives such as pumice
-- pretty sure you'd want to avoid those.

A very similar product would be Goop:

http://www.amazon.com/Goop-Hand-Cleaner-Hnd-Clnr/dp/B001ENOLZ2/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1319325046&sr=8-10

These products also work well on laundry -- like the black marks the thighs
of my pants seem to get when leaning against a TR tire.

Geo