[TR] TR6 on Parenthood

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 06:17:18 MDT 2011

Yes.....my wife and I are regular Parenthood watchers and I'm always
looking for Crosby's TR6.  What was really funny was how he managed to talk  on
his cellphone while driving the car and never shifting.....of course it is TV
 so anything can be made to go smoothly:)  However, kudos to the producers
for either filming one segment while he was actually driving the car on the
road  or at least getting an authentic TR6 sound track corrrect.....the
exhaust note  sounded real to me!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack,  PA
1976 TR6 CF57822U

In a message dated 10/17/2011 10:03:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,