[TR] Pan Am - and the cars in it

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 05:19:31 MDT 2011

The movie industry makes "stars" of murderers.
My grandfather took part in stopping the murderous Bonnie and Clyde.
He was really ticked at the way they were portrayed in the movie.
And so it goes...
Pan Am was going to be about the airline.. I thought.  The first one was good, but its becoming unbelievable in certain aspects.
I was sad the other day, riding in the hotel van, to see the famous Pan Am logo on a long haul truck.
Juan Tripp would have cried.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone