[TR] 'Cosmo' Kramer's E-Book

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 08:25:28 MDT 2011

 Not that I wouldn't like to help, but that could be tough even on a lowly
Standard 8 owner (803cc = $803.00)!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us