[TR] 'Cosmo' Kramer's E-Book Now, fund drive

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Oct 9 19:01:14 MDT 2011

THOMAS FANSHER wrote:
> Yes, I am, and yes I did donate.
> Keep up the good work.
> Tom

Thanks, I really appreciate the support.  I haven't counted the
number of active subscribers in a while, but if each and every
one of them sent me like $4 or $5 a year Team.Net could be my
full time job.  Maybe then I wouldn't be so far behind in keeping
things up to date.

But I do have other things in life to do, like further work on the
front end of my little S10 after the incident a while back.
  [ http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123 ]

I have been thinking about doing a "customer survey" of sorts
RealSoonNow, asking folks what they like and don't like about the
current state of Team.Net.  Maybe I'll get to it one of these cold
winter nights that will be coming up here in Salt Lake City.

mjb.