[TR] Question to you painters out there..

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sat Oct 8 15:00:52 MDT 2011

Hi,
I have just sprayed the back side of my TR4A hood with a base/clear coat and
noticed that I was light in a couple of spots. The paint is LIMCO 123 Base
with GT Select Clear. The color is Royal Blue over gray primer with is a pain
to get good coverage in the first place. I wish I would have used a black
primer but that could have been worse..
Anyway, my question is do I have to wait and wetsand the area to repaint? If I
touch it up within 24 hours can I just respray?
Thanks,
Dave Connitt
TR4A IRS
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a