[TR] 'Cosmo' Kramer's E-Book

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 04:49:13 MDT 2011

OK - this amazing thing is *little more* than an amalgam of so many posts to
the list down the years.

But what a work of compilation and what an
excellent reference that doesn't say "re-assembly is the reverse of the

Well done, Jeff! With your approval I'm notifying several
clubs in the UK of its existence. There must be many TR4/4A owners around the
world who don't belong to this list but who, nonetheless, might well want/need
to be aware of its existence? Although I don't own any Triumphs now, I'd have
thought a little time invested by someone of notifying all the Triumph and
British All-Makes clubs of how and where it can be found would be time well
spent by one or two enthusiasts who want to spread the word.

Jonmac