[TR] Cosm's TR4-A E-mial Repair Manual

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 19:46:30 MDT 2011

Hi List!
I've been working on compiling any list E-mail thread for the past
several yr. (about 14) that related to the TR4 &/or TR4A. I was sending it out
to people who had these cars on a CD with other info. on the CD that might be
of interest, but that got expensive for me.

I have tried to contact the VTR
web master with no luck in even getting my E-mails sent to him. I placed a
thread to the list about making contact to him in another way with no replies.
I tried contacting Blake D. by E-mail, but no reply again. I don't know if my
E-mail has reached him because in the past, many different severs reject my
E-mails thinking that it is another piece of Spam (because of my E-mail
address).

In any case, I have now put this into a PFD format with over 3,000
pages (some have pictures also). I would like any one, (preferably TR4/A
owners) that are interested in receiving it, to E-mail me & I shall send it
out to them. (Even if you had received the old CD version.)

I really wanted
to have it accessible through the VTR web-site, (but can't even send out a
simple E-mail to the web master, bad enough hop that he received it). OR
If
any one can help me get in contact with him (by telling him to E-mail me
personal, then I could try hitting the 'Reply button' & have this done. OR
Placing  it on some other well connected TRIUMPH web-site (Personnel or
otherwise) then please contact me.

Note: If I don't reply to you right way
(because I'm leaving in one wk. to Fl., to help work at my aunt's place), then
PLEASE try again after 11-1-11, because I'll be then back to my computor.
TIA,
-Cosmo Kramer