[TR] (no subject)

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed Nov 30 23:57:50 MST 2011

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a computer professional and two
of my computer professional friends had the same thing happen to
their Yahoo or AOL accounts over the last year.

I like the idea of putting a special address in the address book.

My way of avoiding that for my home account is to use Eudora as my
e-mail client (who in their right mind would target THAT?), but sadly
I'm going to have to find something new finally - IE 9 breaks the
printing of this old faithful program.

Cheers, Tony Drews