[TR] water wetter

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Tue Nov 29 12:57:06 MST 2011

But then it wouldn't would it. Whatever restriction is greater will be the
regulating force. If there are no cooling system problems, then the Water
and Water Wetter will also convey a more dense transfer of temperature to
the thermostat, and open and close it at whatever range it is working at. I
use it in my Formula Ford, because Cars are not allowed to spew anti freeze
on Road Courses when something fails.