[TR] water wetter

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 05:46:51 MST 2011

Hi Fernando;

Many have extolled the virtues of water wetter, but my experience is that
it was totally ineffective when I used it in my TR3A. Having said that, if
there  was something not quite right with the cooling system that was causing
it to run  hot, then perhaps I was asking too much of the water wetter. I
have since  flushed the system and done some cooling system upgrades, which
have cured my  hot running problems. However, I can say for certain that the
water wetter did  not reduce the temperature of the coolant.

Tim