[TR] Skirted thermostats

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Nov 26 14:23:53 MST 2011

an example at:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Austin-Jaguar-MG-Rover-Triumph-Etc-Bellows-Thermostat-/180759043743
NFI

On 11/26/11, Cliff Hansen wrote:

Anyone know if the thermostat for the Ferguson TEA20 tractor is the same skirted model as for the 2-4A engine?

There's a picture here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Massey-Ferguson-THERMOSTAT-180-181732M1-TE20-TO20-T030-/380342856379?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D300526766960%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4475226311553828576

I've never seen a "real" Triumph skirted thermostat so I don't know if the tractor part is the same or different.

Cliff