[TR] TR3B door seals

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Fri Nov 25 12:28:43 MST 2011

Someone used to routinely do a seminar on trimming the side screen Triumphs at
the annual VTR meets.
I never made that one as I didn't have a 3 at the time, but I heard they were
very informative.

I usually get a Bentley manual or equivalent for all my cars, but lately I
haven't had to dig them out because there
are some seriously good "how tos" on the net with excellent pictures and
occasionally some video clips.

Lately I have been working on the wife & daughters VWs (Jetta & Beetle) and
the VW clubs have some excellent resources on the web.

Matt