[TR] TR2/3 windshield problem

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Thu Nov 24 08:18:59 MST 2011

Hello Listers:
Happy Thanksgiving to all our American brothers.
Just having installed my windshield, noticed some wiper scratch marks
not visible when the windshield was off the car. The driver's side has
scratches that you can detect with your fingernail; the passenger's side
scratches appear as more of a 'smudge' and don"t catch your nail when
running over.
Has anyone tried the windshield polishing kits to get rid of these
scratches? Does this polishing treatment really work?
I know the headlight cover restoration kits seem to work, but they are
dealing with plastic. What about glass??
Another little set back along a very long, long road....
Thanks for any help with this.
Angelo Graham