[TR] TR3A Tonneaus

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Nov 23 11:49:54 MST 2011

Yes, he is a Moss dealer but this tonneau came from a supplier in the UK.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Nov 2, 2011, at 8:34 PM, suhringtr36 at comcast.net wrote:

> Doesn't Jeff get all of his parts from Moss?  It has been a while since I
bought from him, but he was an early Moss seller that always offered
discounts. I know that Moss holds him accountable to deal with unhappy
customers, but they are Moss parts.

<triumphs at autox.team.net>