[TR] Any advice on mounting and refurbishment of hard top - TR4 TR6?

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Nov 19 13:43:44 MST 2011

Chris...... there are tons of pictures in the 6-Pack Forum. The posting of
pictures is one of its advantages. You don't have to join 6-Pack to take
part in the Forum. All you have to do is register with a user name and
password......... and it's free.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org