[TR] Tr3 Steering wheel cover

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 19 07:07:16 MST 2011

Hans,

Go with the Wheel Skins as the other members have suggested.

I have them on both my 3 and 4 and they are just great.

It does take some time to install but it is worth the effort. They
supply the correct thread (waxed) which allows you to really get a snug fit.

One caution during install; Use a pair of gloves as you pull the thread
tight. It will reduce the wear and tear on your hands!

I am thinking of getting one for my new Tacoma.

Bob