[TR] Hemmings says nice things about a certain Stag

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 07:01:53 MST 2011

Listers,
Earlier this week, I received a friendly email from Dave LaChance,
Assistant Editor of Hemmings magazine. It included a link to Hemming's
blogsite and says some very nice things about a certain book called "Turn Left
at the Pacific!" You can see that review by clicking here
http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2011/11/14/the-tale-of-a-trans-american-tr
iumph-trip/?refer=news

and you'll also find it in the 'Review' section of
www.standard-triumph-books.co.uk/

I'd just like to make one thing very
clear. The list understandably prohibits promotion where it can be perceived a
financial gain is likely to be made by someone - in this case me, as I am the
book's author. I'd just like it to be known that setting up / printing /
binding costs for this book have been considerable and recovery of those costs
are the only things in the focus of the publisher and myself. In the event a
profit is somehow made at a later date and depending on what it is, we may
well pass that in equal shares to the non-profits the Triumph Trans AmeriCa
Charity Drive supported.
Jonmac

http://standard-triumph-books.co.uk