[TR] Was : Transmission re-build/service Now Synchro's

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Nov 14 10:13:07 MST 2011

> There has been some talk of synchro's in the past being less
> than adequate
> from the big three.

I believe there was a large run of them made (and shared by the big three)
that were "less than adequate".  Many theories as to what was wrong with
them, but AFAIK none of them were actually proven to be correct.

However, I believe the stock of those has been exhausted, at least at Moss &
TRF.  The last ones I got from TRF were the heavier design like the
originals, and worked fine for me.

YMMV
-- Randall