[TR] Mystery Smoke

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 14 04:37:38 MST 2011

Hi John,
Will add it all to the list. I can try removing the cap and observing the
results this week. A pulsing as well as bubbling would also be a sure sign of
a bad head gasket. Hopefully, that is it, as I have a few head gaskets ready
to go.

I am still baffled on the heavy accumulation of water droplets on the carbs
and intake. I think I need to take a picture of this so everyone can see what
I am talking about.
Thanks again,
Alex