[TR] Mystery Smoke

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 14 02:07:15 MST 2011

I had this problem with a !963 Rover  110. It turned out to be hydraulic
fluif leaking into the
Brake servo which in turn was sucking the fluif into the intake manifold.
Very difficult to diagnose until you spot that the brake fliud master
cylinder could do with a bit of topping up.

Just my  2eurocents,

David Brister,
10676 TR4A
CTC 77785 0

>>After a 120 mile run trip drive today, my 59 TR3A developed a most
>>confusing
issue.

A club member following behind was engulfed in a cloud of smoke when
returning
on this 60 mile run. This went on for about 20 miles where at times I
could
not see his Mini.