[TR] Chart one Auto??

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Sat Nov 12 17:23:47 MST 2011

I bought and installed one.
Its a good econo carpet set.
It is made up of mostly House style jute backed carpet,
which makes it rather stiff when going over contoured areas like the rockers
and transmisstion cover.
I had to beat it with a rubber hammer to follow the contour.
Fine for the floor area.
Unlike an automotive carpet which is rubber backed and more flexible for
contoured areas.
I also did not like the sewn in rubber mat on the passenger side.

So its not the same quality as TRF,  but its a lot less expensive.

Al