[TR] TR3A fuel troubles

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:47:45 MST 2011

TeriAnn-

Did you put in the rack and pinion as well, or decide to stick with the worm
and peg setup?  I thought that was in the works as well.

Randy

fortuitious.
> > I still think of the 3 as the new car, even though she cost me a bundle in
2011. Hard top, boot lid and front valance all taken down to bare metal and
repainted. New headliner in the hard top. New cam& lifters to replace the flat
ones because I thought my oil had more ZDDP than it did. New valve job while
the cam was out. Purchase& install of a limited slip. New rear brakes. New
aluminum front hubs& axles that are a lot stronger than stock. I ended up
buying& remodeling a house this summer so the new hubs are still in a box.
Unless I buy a heater for the garage, installing the hubs will wait until late
spring.