[TR] TR wiper motor brush arm spring 'insulator'

carlsereda carlsereda at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 00:35:35 MST 2011

Hi Gary,
the top area of a plastic spray can cap would work..
using a nail clipper and other small sharp tools you can fashion
something quite close enough to do the job.. doesn't have to be exact
replica in fact the little triangle with 'hot pin' hole for the spring
hook worked fine on mine..
Ca
'63 TR4 since '74

I'm just wondering if there is a source for these or a source of
material to make one. I'm wondering if a comparable weight of plastic
could
be used to fabricate. Has anyone had this problem before?