[TR] wiper motor tr-3

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 21:35:00 MST 2011

I ran in to the same problem when I rebuilt my wiper motor a couple of
years ago. The little T shaped pieces crumbled when I took them out. I
scrounged up a scrap piece of FR-4 printed circuit board material and
fabricated new ones. An old PC, radio, or DVD player could be a donor.
Just make sure to use a piece without copper (internal or external
layers) so that you don't end up with a short.