[TR] 1972 Triumph TR6 spark plug question

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 7 09:25:22 MST 2011

Craig,

If you have a good thermometer you should run the engine until you think
it should be hot and then carefully open the rad cap and stick in the
probe. Should be about what your thermostat is rated or a bit higher.

If the temperature is what you think it should be, I would replace the
sensor next.

Bob