[TR] New addition to the family

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 7 06:13:09 MST 2011

Chris,

If your 6 looks anything like mine on arrival your wife will say, "Get
that piece of junk out of the driveway before we get arrested."

The wife did get a quick view of the car before it arrived at home but
for her to see it in the driveway when she arrived from work, well that
was a different story.

But after 3 long years, she is proud to be seen driving to car hops etc.

Good luck on your restoration, you will not be disappointed with your 6.
The sound of the engine is quite different from the 4 cyl motors in my 3
and 4. More of a roar than a rumble.

Bob