[TR] TR3 question

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Nov 7 05:47:01 MST 2011

In a message dated 11/6/2011 9:57:23 PM Central Standard Time,
TR3driver at ca.rr.com writes:
> >I have
> >it attached to one of the two bolts securing the engine mount
> >to the frame
> >and to one of the bolts securing the timing chain cover to
> >the front engine
> >plate.
>
> That's the right general location.  Here's a photo supplied by Don Elliott
> (with some components removed for clarity)
> http://fwd4.me/0gKj

Thanks.  The strap I got was quite a bit longer so it gave the impression
that it should have a longer reach.

(Some components removed for clarity, indeed.  Between the cross member,
steering column and the coolant return pipe it is really awkward to install.)

Dave