[TR] Hand Brake left on

Jeff fishplate at charter.net
Sun Nov 6 12:52:51 MST 2011

On 11/6/2011 1:43 PM, Randall wrote:
> But if you really want to do this, my approach would be to use a relay, and
> let the handbrake or override switch ground the coil (similar to the way the
> OD lockout switches ground the OD relay coil).

That's as elegant a solution as any, but for the O.P., why not wire the
handbrake switch to a really big red light on the dash?  An LED would be
unobtrusive when off, but you can get some that are incredibly bright
when illuminated, so you wouldn't miss it.

Far easier than a series of relays and interlocks...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.