[TR] Wanted - 16P Caliper - Dust Shields - Hub Puller

Kurt Oblinger koblinger at verizon.net
Sat Nov 5 21:30:54 MST 2011

Hi gang,

I am in need of a few parts for a Sports 6 project. I need a right hand
disk brake caliper, Lockheed 16P, as fitted to '66 to early '69 GT6, TR4
(except early), TR4A, TR250 and possibly early TR6. The letters "16P"
are cast into the caliper near one of the mounting holes. I need a right
hand only but if you have a pair and don't want to end up with an orphan
I'd be willing to buy the pair.

Also looking for the rotor dust shields from a GT6 '66 - to '68. I have
a pair but they are a bit beat up so I am looking for a set in better shape.

Lastly, I am looking to borrow or rent a Churchill style rear hub puller
for the small chassis Triumph. LA area would be preferred.

Thanks,
Kurt Oblinger
Redondo Beach, Ca.