[TR] tr3 w/s gap?

davewillner davewillner at pa.net
Fri Nov 4 09:47:32 MST 2011

I think the problem is that the seal looks way too long off the car and most
people trim just a little too much off and it ends up short when you put it
back on the car, even though you think you're being conservative and cutting
off just enough. I think it's the curve in the scuttle that throws me off...
I've cut it short several times over the years...good news is their cheap,
but not too much fun installing

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A