[TR] Alternatives to cluster shaft needle bearings?

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Tue May 31 20:30:39 MDT 2011

Which Rockwell scale? I checked my old shaft today on a 15-N tester (all
that I have available at work) and it measured 92. Using the conversion
chart, that would be equivalent to 65 on the more common Rockwell C scale.

My transmission has seen some work at some point - the front layshaft
bearing is the style that includes the outer race while the rear bearing
ran directly on the inner surface of the layshaft.

Thanks,

Mike
TS11544L