[TR] Triumph Shirts

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Thu May 26 20:20:21 MDT 2011

     My favorite Triumph shirt finally gave up the ghost. You could see through the fabric and it had holes in it. I might have given up the ghost years ago, but denial is a powerful thing and I kept wearing it. It was a white golf shirt with purple-ish sleeves, an embroidered Triumph book logo and a UJ on the sleeve. I have a favorite TR3/UJ T-shirt from Moss that is getting sad as well. I can't seem to find any suitable TR3 type shirts on either Moss or TRF. Does anyone have another source?
     I still have 3 Moss Triumph rugby shirts that I've worn weekly all winter for about the last 10 or 12 years. It is amazing how long they have held up.
     Maybe I should go into the TR shirt printing business...
     TIA,

     Bill in Tehachapi