[TR] Moving an old car from storage in one state to home. North Carolina law?

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed May 25 22:19:52 MDT 2011

Dunno about North Carolina.  In Minnesota I believe you can go to the state and sign a "certificate of storage" that the car has not been used on the roads, then get current plates for it, with the fees starting now.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net