[TR] Costs

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Tue May 24 19:57:16 MDT 2011

I just have to point out that my wife recently discovered my set of "real" books, and made the comment to me that the TR6 cost more than her 2008 Infiniti G35S.

She stated that I needed counseling, and then laughed and gave me a big hug.

It does not get better than that.  Its not really about the money, right?  :)

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6
Vienna, VA

May 24, 2011 07:05:37 PM, tr3driver at ca.rr.com wrote:

> Most likely would have been better off just buying a complete recent
> restoration but I do enjoy restoring these cars.

Better off how? You would have just spent the money somewhere else, and not
had the pleasure of restoring the car.

A hobby is something you enjoy. Once it becomes about "making money", it's
a profession, not a hobby.

-- Randall

triumphs at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html