[TR] Fwd: Dzuz Aluminum Bonnet Grommet

suhringtr36 at comcast.net suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Sun May 22 19:52:00 MDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: suhringtr36 at comcast.net
To: "Alex" <ambritts at bellsouth.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 9:49:06 PM
Subject: Re: [TR] Dzuz Aluminum Bonnet Grommet

Alex:

I tried the way the instructions showed and there was no way I was going to use two hammers with the likelyhood to damaging the hood. I ended up using a deep c-clam and two sockets, one that fits the top piece without it touching the hiood and the other for the engie bay side that is slightly larger than the post so it pushes in on the washer until it catches the grove.

Scott