[TR] TR250 problem

Dave More triumph at lbcs.ca
Tue May 10 16:02:55 MDT 2011

These could possibly be some symptoms of fuel percolation. Was the weather warm? I've experienced the same thing on my TR6 in hot weather, and in addition I've also been able to start it only to have it sputter for 5 or 10 seconds a minute or 2 after I've started off after which it runs normally. If this is the case it can be somewhat alleviated by using a heat shield to protect the carb bowls from the high exhaust manifold temperatures.

Cheers,
Dave