[TR] [mntriumphsgroup] TR6 Speedometer

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun May 8 16:52:09 MDT 2011

A bunch of the 6-Pack guys have been using http://westvalleyinstruments.com/
for all their instrument rebuild/calibrations. I had my speedo rebuilt with
an odometer gear change to match my Nissan diff, calibrated and a new inner
cable that actually met the correct spec on the end dimensions.  Total cost
was $225 shipped and turn around time was 10 days. You will have to provide
the information found here
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SpeedometerCalibration.htm

Call West Valley and ask for Morris..........quality work that is done on
time and on price.

If you want to attempt to repair it yourself you can download the
instructions here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Files/SpeedoRepair.pdf

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org