[TR] 1959 TR3A for sale

Eric Bartleson ebartle at hbci.com
Mon May 2 10:42:28 MDT 2011

TR 3A For Sale

After a long time of struggling with this decision I have decided to sell my restored 1959 TR3A.  The car has been my family for about 25 years.  I purchased it from my brother who decided not to go ahead with a restoration.  The process of restoration took about 3 years.

A summary of the major work on the car:

·      Body removed from frame and both were repaired/restored/or replaced

·      Engine was rebuilt by an experienced engine shop in Winona

·      Transmission rebuilt by an experienced shop in Hart,Minnesota

·      Carbs were rebuilt and adjusted by excellent British Motor Car technician

·      Radiator re-cored and crank starter access closed up(more cooling)

·      All body work completed by professional body shop

·      New interior

·      New top

·      Restored side curtains with new “glass” and fabric

·      New toneau cover

·      Seats were rebuilt and new upholstery

·      New carpet

·      New wiring harness

·      Original gauges repaired

·      New Cooper tires

·      Wheels repainted

·      New front bumper

·      New glass in windshield

·      Installed electronic ignition

·      Replace generator with new alternator

Many other minor repairs and replacements were also addressed

I have records for all of the completed work

In addition to the car, I have a full cover for storage, original owners manual

Extra  body parts, headlights, wheel and many other items

I want to offer this to TR Members before going out on the internet

I would like about $13,000-$15,000 for everything

Car is located in Winona, MN and is still stored in rented garage

Please  contact me with questions or are interested in making and offer.

Eric Bartleson

509-429-5233 cell