[TR] silicon or regular brake fluic

LBC.Resto lbc.resto at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 19:10:40 MST 2011

I went the Silicon route with my TR4 in 2006 after a complete brake overhaul
and have been very happy with the performance.

I would like to do the same with the Jag, but I still have components with
the older seals and don't want to disturb what isn't yet broken.

Thanks
Ian
62 TR4
70 E-Type Jaguar OTS