[TR] AMBRO BUILDERS AT VIR

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Mar 29 12:44:54 MST 2011

 I noticed the posting on AMBRO.....after someone mentioned building a kit car.

I am meeting one builder from N.C. at VIR for the vintage racing event in about 10 days.  We are expecting a second person who is inquiring about a build....from Wilmington, NC, too.

The AMBRO build is also featured in Kas Kastner's newest book.

Even if you never build a car, it is a fascinating subject....a dream come true for me after contemplating building a car or airplane for over 50 years.

It's on     photobucket.com/ambro    if you care to peek at it.

Joe A.