[TR] towing tr3---

Hans de Ferrante tr3 at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 28 13:59:27 MST 2011

Yes,  Randall,  in fact, Jan, who has it and who lives only a few
blocks from me will be needing it for the club's  Big Bear event. That
is the  time that I was thinking of towing my TR to Red Lands or
Mentone and drive it from  there to B.B. I  just don't fancy  that
freeway drive anymore. I heard that an open motorcycle hauler,
slightly modified, might be the ideal solution, which I plan to look
into.