[TR] TOWING VS TRAILERING

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Sun Mar 27 10:23:22 MST 2011

 Hardy towed his TR3 with a tow bar, but he is very special.So was his tow vehicle.

I've gone from minimal trailer to enclosed trailer and back to minimal trailer with revised engineering.

results are on    photobucket.com/ambro

Base trailer is under $2,000 very cool. TURNKEY.   you add tiedowns and hookup.

Outstanding local manufacturer in IOWA.

I am pleased.

(I also designed a tie down system that can be adapted to any trailer. It is not in production yet, but working toward that goal with a couple designs.)

If anyone is interested, I can help....serious inquiries only.   I think trailer towing our little cars is going to become more prevalent. This trailer also carries our Miata........there are few low cost choices for our vehicles. This is a good one.

PHOTOBUCKET.COM/AMBRO

Joe Alexander