[TR] White Snaps on TR250 Tops

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Fri Mar 25 20:32:53 MST 2011

Darrell,

I hear what you are saying.  I have the original soft top on my 72 TR6, but it is built like a 71.  It has the white, plastic snaps (that are now grey and breaking on a regular basis).  I have a set of white plastic snaps that I have purchased from TRF.  However, after dropping over $600 for their top of the line replacment top, until someone makes metal snaps in white, I am going to install the black metal snaps.

I don't like it, and wish there was another way.  If someone on the list knows that you can get white metal snaps, let me know.  I would purchase a set in a minute.

Good luck,

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6