[TR] [Fot] Pain.head gaskets

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 08:24:13 MST 2011

Gotta love the iPhone and its spell checker.  Although considering the
"pain" I had to go through to get a "Payen" head gasket I guess it was
appropriate!

Tony,

Thanks for the info!  I called BPNorthwest and they still had the individual
head gaskets in stock so I ordered a few.  They were out of the head gasket
kits but the misc parts can be sourced separately.

All,

Thanks to all for your replies.  It looks like the Payen gasket kits are
definitely unavailable but it seems some places still have the individual
head gaskets.