[TR] Insurance

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 06:55:13 MST 2011

 I second that recommendation! Fortunately, I never had to make any claims while insured that way, but the price was very fair and coverage was great! (For the last several years, the Herald has been a true daily driver, so I could no longer continue the "collector" insurance coverage.)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us